Power tools are tools which can be operated through external electric ac( 110v US or 220v other parts of the world) or dc power ( battery operated) , Power tools can be classified as Grinders, Power saws, Power Screw drivers ( which can drive Phillip, Torx and Socket headed screws or assemble them)
The Power Tools Can Be classified into many ways. Some of those are Angle Grinders and Saws. Let us take an Example Of the Angle Grinders in this case and see how it operates
An Angle grinder is also Called as a side grinder. It is a hand-held power tool used for grinding and polishing.It can be powered by an electric motor, petrol engine or even with compressed air. Angle grinders usually have an adjustable guard and a side-handle for two-handed operation. The Some of the angle grinders depending upon on their range can be used as sanders, Utilizing a sanding disc with a backing pad. The backing system is usually made up of the hard plastic, or medium-hard rubber depending upon the amount of flexibility required. Angle grinders are standard/Basic equipment in the
metal fabrication shops and on the construction sites. They are also usually find in the machine shops.
There are So many Advantages Of the Power Tools. Some Of The Advantages are
1. Power tools have the Main advantage of the speed.
2. The Power tools Saves Time and are also more efficient.
3. The Another great advantage of the power tools is they can do tasks that are impossible to do manually.
4. It can increase the efficiency of workers by simplifying their work and completing different tasks in less time.
5. It can be used to complete construction and repair tasks cleanly and without causing any major disruption in homes and offices.
The Some Of the Applications Of the Power Tools Are
1. It is Used in the Aerospace Industry.
2. It is used in Industrial Manufacturing.
3. In Foundry and Metal Working.
4. In Motor Vehicles.
5. In Power Generation.
6. In the Shipbuilding.